OTHS Findlay Library &
The schools library is located on the 300 floor in the main building.
A computer lab, reference room, and main library make up the Media Center.
The library has computers available for research, as well as an electronic card catalog.
Student Policies & Procedures
Visit the library:
- Before and after school
- During lunch periods
- During homeroom with a pass checked out from the library before the start of 2nd hour
- During school day with a teacher signature in your student handbook / pink pass
- Upon entering, please sign in
- No food, drink or backpacks
- The library is a place to study, work on computers, or read - please be respectful to those around you
- Printing is limited to 1 to 2 copies of school related work
- Please ask before using cell phones or other mobile devices
- Your student ID # is required for checkouts
- You may not be able to checkout books if you have any overdue materials or outstanding fines for lost and/or damaged materials
- 3 week check-out (Reference: 1 day, Magazines: 1 week)
- No overdue charges, but materials will be marked lost if not renewed or returned in a timely manner and you will be charged the full price of replacement
- limit 4
Library Policies & Procedures Manual
To be posted: